Saturday, November 28, 2015

Shop Small Saturday, More Books


Today is Shop Small Saturday. I have listed more pottery books in my Etsy store at rock bottom prices. Books are in excellent condition and most are less than half price. There even a couple of vintage pottery books, that although old, have excellent hand building, pinching, and sculpture techniques for the beginner or advance pottery person.

Check it out, books make a great, long lasting gift for yourself or other pottery lovers. I'll also be adding more pottery so stay tuned. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.
    I hope the sales go really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elephant's Child, thanks, posted on fb and got two sales right away.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment