Friday, November 21, 2014

14th Annual Mistletoe Market


14th Annual Mistletoe Market and Sugarplum Tea Room
Saturday, November 22 - 9am - 5pm
Sunday, November 23 - 11am - 4pm
North Georgia Technical College
Highway 515 Blairsville, GA. 

My pottery will be in the guild booth. Entrance is free and there's plenty of parking. I only made one of these tree luminaries white. Well actually glazed an outmeal color. I wish I had more with that glaze. There's a battery operated tea light inside. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Have a great show, sell lots of pots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time (and wonderful sales). Loving that witches hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, thanks, luckily Gary was able to take my work there as I've developed a cold and when I fell and hit my eye it seems I hit my nose as well so now I can't even blow my noxe and it's killiing me. I am ready to be well.

    Hi Sue, thanks, I hope I sell a lot as it was a lot of work, had to make two plates of gluten free brownies to sell at the Sugar Plum Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're feeling yucky. Hope you sell lots! The photo is great showing the tea light inside the luminary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, thanks, and it turns out I also hurt my nose when I fell; it wasn't hurting and now with a cold I cant' even blow my nose, Ugh, better today though. the white tree looks so good I'd like to make some in varying sizes to put in a group. Those battery operated tea lights are a real find. I read somewhere they also come in red and blue. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment